COASTAL DEVELOPMENT & PORTS
Beale Street Landing
Floating Port – River side Park
Beale Street Landing – Memphis – Tennessee – U.S.A.
– Project and contract documents.
– Works supervision.
– Workshop drawings.
The floating dock is part of a park comprising a passenger terminal. The dock is also open to the general public as a promenade. ADA access is granted. The dock is operational year round; this means a river fluctuation of 15meters must be taken up by the design. The view and connection of the public with the river have been a priority of the design team. The river environment is present everywhere in the design concepts.
Port suitable for both large vessels and small cruisers.
– The pier cannot obstruct the vision towards the river
– The pier must give access to the general public, as an extension of the park.
– The pier must be ADA accessible.
– The port must be operational year round.
– Evacuation shall be adequate to all expected services.
– Project classified by A.B.S.
– Historical extremes.
– Day changes.
By hoisting with 1250 t crane.
Clear the vision towards the river.
HYDRAULIC ACCESS RAMP.
Height adjusted according to the river stage by means of a PLC, keeping the access to the helical ramp levelled and allowing access to the terminal building.
Modal analysis carried out to check for possible resonance.
American Queen alongside.
We'll get in touch!
Connect with us. If you’re considering Consulmar or just want more information, simply fill out the form and we’ll be in touch.